How it works
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is an exchange programme for entrepreneurs financed by the European Union. The person you host gets a grant, and there is no charge to your company. This offers you the opportunity to share experiences with new entrepreneurs who will work with you at your own company base. The exchange lasts for between one and six months.
Why it works
The host benefits from fresh perspectives on his/her business and gets the opportunities to cooperate with foreign partners or learn about new markets.
As a Host, you and your business can benefit from the input of fresh ideas and new skills from a motivated new entrepreneur. You can also tap into the knowledge of other European markets and develop your international contacts. Furthermore, the exchange could be the starting point in finding new opportunities for your business.
Eligibility - who can participate
As a host entrepreneur you can participate in the programme if:
• You are a permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries;
• You are the owner-manager of a small or medium enterprise OR a person directly involved in entrepreneurship at SME board level;
• You have been running a company for more than 3 years;
• You are willing to share your knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and act as a mentor.
How to apply
STP Cartuja will be your local contact point and assist you throughout your Erasmus journey and beyond, from the application process to post programme business support. The main steps to follow to participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme are:
1. Contact STP Cartuja Erasmus Team on firstname.lastname@example.org / 00 34 671 59 28 39 who will provide you more information on the programme, answering your questions while assisting you with the following application process.
2. Prepare your application documents:
a. curriculum vitae – an up to date CV (preferably using the Europass format - click here to view
b. motivation – a detailed description as to why you would like to participate and start a business (maximum 2000 characters)
3. get your application documents checked by STP Cartuja’s Erasmus team who will be able to provide you feedback and recommendations if required ensuring the documents clearly highlight important the information in order to facilitate the best possible business exchange.
4. Register via the online form or by filling out the following form and sending it to the following email address: email@example.com
Find out more
Find out more about the programme at www.erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu.
Or contact STP Cartuja’s Erasmus Team on firstname.lastname@example.org / 00 34 671 59 28 39
Innovation & Projects Department
c/ Leonardo da Vinci, 18
41092 Sevilla (SPAIN)
Phone: +34 671 59 29 37
Fax: +34 955 12 20 13
Discover the benefits experienced by the host entrepreneurs in the Erasmus success stories.